This can be easily done by using the built-in player of the phone. Here are the steps:
1. Locate the video that you would like to play backwards on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the video to open it in the built-in player.
3. Press and hold the “Rewind” button located at the bottom left corner of the player.
4. The video will start playing backwards. release the “Rewind” button when you want the video to stop playing.
Other ways to play a video backwards on iphone
If you want to play a video backwards on your iPhone but don’t want to use the built-in player, there are other ways to do it.
- One way is to download a third-party app that can reverse videos. There are many apps available on the App Store that can do this.
- Another way is to use a video editing program on your computer to reverse the video. Once the video is reversed, you can then sync it to your iPhone and play it back using the built-in player or a third-party app.
Both of these methods require a bit more work than simply using the built-in player, but they may be worth considering if you need more control over the playback of your videos.
Iphone apps for playing videos backwards
There are a number of apps available on the App Store that can play videos in reverse. Some of these apps are:
– Reverse Video (Free)
– Reverser Video ($0.99)
– Video Reverser (Free)
– Magic Reverse Video (Free)
These are just a few of the many apps available. There are probably many more that can do the job. Just do a search for “reverse video” or “play video backwards” on the App Store and you’ll find a bunch of options.
To use one of these apps, simply download and install it on your iPhone. Then open the app and select the video you want to play in reverse. The app will then do its magic and play the video backwards. Pretty simple, right?
Use a video editing program to reverse your videos
If you want more control over the playback of your videos, you can use a video editing program on your computer to reverse them. This is a bit more work than using an app, but it gives you more control over the final product.
There are a number of video editing programs available, both paid and free. Some popular options include:
– Adobe Premiere Pro (Paid)
– Apple Final Cut Pro X (Paid)
– Sony Vegas Pro (Paid)
– Avidemux (Free)
– VirtualDub (Free)
Once you have your video editing program of choice, simply open the video you want to reverse in the program. Then use the tools in the program to reverse the video. Once it is reversed, save the changes and export the video.
You can then sync the reversed video to your iPhone and play it using the built-in player or a third-party app.
As you can see, there are a few different ways to play a video backwards on your iPhone. Which method you use is up to you. If you just need to do it quickly and easily, simply use the built-in player. If you need more control over the playback, use a third-party app or video editing program.
Whichever method you choose, you’ll be able to watch your videos in reverse in no time!
How to Define a Online Gambling Platform in 2023: 7 Sure Signs
10 Strategies for Online Gambling: Learn How to Get Pleasure and Profits
How Smart Online Gambling Can Lead to Improved Cognitive Health